1 1/2 lbs ground beef garlic powder to taste
1 (28 ounce) jar meat flavored spaghetti sauce
1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce oregano to taste
1 tbls olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, diced
1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 ounces Provolone cheese, shredded
1 (15 ounce) package ricotta cheese
1/4 cup milk oregano to taste
9 lasagna noodles
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Makes 10 Servings
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a skillet over medium heat season ground beef with garlic powder and oregano. Brown the meat and drain.
3. In a large sauce pan add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, and oregano; set aside. In a skillet heat olive oil. Sauté garlic and onions for about 5 minutes. Mix sautéed onions and garlic with meat into the sauce and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Combine mozzarella and provolone cheeses in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl mix ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, and oregano.
5. Layer a 9x13 inch baking pan with just enough sauce to cover the bottom of the pan. Lay three lasagna noodles in the pan. Cover with sauce, then with ricotta mixture then sprinkle with mozzarella/provolone mixture; repeat layering. Finish with a layer of noodles and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake covered in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.Uncover and bake for 15 minutes.